Stavely Elementary School is located on the southeast corner of the Town of Stavely.
The Town of Stavely is a thriving town of approximately 500 residents and growing. Located between Lethbridge and Calgary, an hours drive from either on Hwy 2, Stavely is surrounded by ideal ranching and farming areas. Rolling prairies to the east and foothills to the west include camping areas, fishing and hiking trails. Newcomers to the town and area will welcome the openness, friendliness and community spirit that the residents of Stavely pride themselves on
The Town of Stavely was named for Alexander Staveley Hill, Managing Director of the Oxley Ranching Company that was formed in 1882. With the influx of settlers, the bow-car stop and tent-town, we progressed to the status of a village in 1903 and to a town in 1912.